Starting from volume 5 no 2, 2023, Jurnal Infotel charges a published paper as shown below the scheme.
- The cost paid by Author with Indonesia citizenship is Rp 300,000 (IDR)
- The cost paid by non-Indonesia citizens is $40 (USD)
This cost covers:
- The standard ten (10-15) pages manuscript. An Extra Rp 50,000 (IDR) or 3 USD will be charged for every additional page.
- Similarity Checking by Plagiarism Detector. The final result will be sent to the authors.
- DOI registration for each paper.
This cost also includes submitting, peer-reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaining, and archiving and allows immediate access to the full-text versions of the articles.