About the Journal
Focus and Scope
- Peningkatan kualitas masyarakat agar dapat mewujudkan kemandirian bangsa dan berdaya saing nasional dengan tetap memperhatikan kearifan lokal.
- Pengoptimalan potensi daerah pedesaan untuk peningkatan industri kreatif dan perekonomian masyarakat di pedesaan.
- Pemanfaatan teknologi hasil penelitian yang berwawasan HATS (Healthcare, Agro-industry, Tourism, dan Small Medium Enterprise) agar mampu meningkatkan kemandirian masyarakat.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration
Peer Review Process
Every article that goes to the editor will be selected in advance on the scope and feasibility by the editorial board. Then, the articles will be sent to peer reviewers and will go to the next selection by Blind Preview Process. Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers. Every submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors for revision. The reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
Open Acces Policy
This journal is an open-access journal that provides free access to the full text of all published articles without charging readers or their institutions for access. Readers have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of all articles in Jurnal IJCOSIN. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Jurnal IJCOSIN is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.