Peer Review Process
Journal of Telecommunication, Electronics, and Control Engineering (JTECE) has a two-stage review process.
The first stage is a screening review by Editor in Chief. In this stage, the plagiarism score and the article structure will be reviewed. If the score from Plagiarism Detector is higher than 20%, the article will be rejected. The structures of the article should follow the templates.
The second stage is an editorial and content review by the editor and peer reviewers. The editor will review: The conformity of the content of each section is suitable or not with the section title; The clarity of figure and tables; References number in the main body.
JTECE uses a double-blind review process for the content review by peer reviewers. The authors don't know the identity of the reviewer and vice versa. One article will be assigned to a reviewer. The content of each article will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
1. Relevance of article with the Focus and Scope in JTECE
2. The appeal of study/research for publishing
3. Novelty of the content
4. The clarity of the research gap
5. Compatibility of the Method with the aim of the research
6. Quality and quantity of data for drawing the conclusion
7. Suitability of statistical analysis within the article
8. Relevance of References and the content
9. Quality of the figures and tables
10. The conviction of the article
The final decision of each article acceptance will be made based on the reviewer's comments. The article will be sent back to the author to be revised based on the editor and reviewer's comments.
Both stages of reviews are expected will be finished in 30 to 60 days for each article. The accepted research article will be available online (free download).
All articles published in Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options. Currently, JTECE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.